I'm just feeling rather sad. It seems all but a couple of my posts have something to do with leaving Michigan, so I hope not to sound redundant, but it lays heavy on my heart some days. In a few days time I'm sure I'll feel fine once again with living here, but right now I really miss everyone there. It would probably be easier if we just didn't go back and lived in our own bubble here. Sometimes I think I should just let go of my contact with people there and just forget about them. It sounds awful, but it seems it would be a far less painful way to live.
I know I've posted earlier about how I feel like God has put my family in the right place with our move, and I still feel that way, however, I'm beginning to wonder when God is going to give me one really good, lasting friend here. I have a lot of acquaintances, but am still searching for a strong friendship. I suppose its kind of my own fault for not reaching out, putting myself out there, and attempting to form relationships. I just have a real difficulty doing that for some reason. I just want to snap my fingers and end up with a best friend like I have in MI. Hopefully there is someone out there right now in my area that God is preparing to be my new good friend. May I have the courage to reach out in relationships with others this summer and coming summer so that maybe, just maybe I will find the one He has set in place for me.

0 comments:
Post a Comment