BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Back from MI

Since the time of my last post, I've been a pretty busy bee! Let's see, we went to Michigan two days after Christmas and stayed for a week!! I had SO much fun!! Seeing all my friends again and of course my boyfriend was much needed. The only bummer is coming back...I kind of get into the rhythm of day to day life without them down here and it's not so hard. However when we go to visit then come back down here, I almost feel like I've had to do it all over again. No worries though, I'm getting back into the swing of things, but still missing everyone!
Other than the "big trip," everything at our house has been the same usual stuff. For me just school and swim, preparing for exams, etc. My dad is doing well, up and about on his cane.

0 comments: