BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 13, 2008

First post!

So here it is...Ellie's new blog!! I've been wanting to make one for a while, and finally got around to making one. So as a "first post" here are some happens in my life as of late...

1) On Wednesday, Dec. 10 my dad had his hip replaced at Duke Med. He finally came home today HOORAY!!! but is definitely still in tons of pain. Thanks to everyone who has been praying for him! Please continue to pray that his pain will ease and will be up and moving asap as he isn't one who likes just sitting around.
2) Gma and Gpa are here for the rest of December...so excited to have them! Grandma is such a sweet lady that happens to have a knack for decorating which means the new B's house is looking mighty fine. Gpa is a funny guy, who keeps the mood light which is so nice to have around each day.
3) As new sweet little Lydia Lan comes home (finally) to her loving, amazing family, I can only wish to be there to greet her. However, since I am stuck here until December 26, I will just have to wait to see her precious face in person.
So yay for my first blog post ever. Stay tuned! =)

1 comments:

Sports4Me said...

I love You!!!
-A.J.